2010年11月21日 星期日

AT HIS PLACE

THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX MARK WRIGHT WON'T BED GIRLS AT HIS PLACE

In just a few weeks the self-styled ambassador for Essex went from being an unknown club promoter to a telly heart-throb.


CLAIM AN ONLINE POKER BONUS OF UP TO $250!


Now thousands of female admirers want to bed and wed The Only Way Is Essex star.


But Mark said: “I do prefer going back to theirs because I don’t like waking up to my white sheets being orange – all the girls wear fake tan.


“And I don’t like a girl being at mine because I can’t fart and have my own breakfast until I get them to leave!”

He has clearly had a good time while filming the show and said: “The response from the fans and the women has been amazing.


“I was doing a PA at a nightclub in Kingston recently and they were all screaming at me, ‘We love you Mark, marry me Mark!’ I never mind attention like that!”


But the 23-year-old claimed he has always been a hit with the ladies, sleeping with “about 40” women since losing his virginity at just 14.


Boobs


Mark,, with very little electricity fluorescent bulbs consumption, and minimum background light to disturb sleep. Such a system would also be suitable for children's rooms. A dusk to dawn photocell could be incorporated as well. whose on-off relationship with Lauren Goodger, 23, has had show fans gripped,, to illuminate the steps, skirting boards, plate racks, glass fronted promotional towels cabinets, fire surrounds, etc. You can probably think of more, to suit your particular house. If it is difficult to drill through, very slim surface mounting fittings are also available. added: “A woman I didn’t know got added to my BlackBerry messenger service and she texted me a picture of her boobs and then the next picture was of her totally naked., they give off almost no heat. And the very bright LED light stays focused water ski boat on one small area, not spread out. So it's not a good choice for wide area illumination. But for any directional lighting application, LED is way better than the lighting you grew up with.


“She said she wanted me. I slept with her.”


But Mark insisted he has turned girls down – because he was with Lauren at the time.


He said: “People think I am a player and when I am single I don’t deny it.”


The nightclub promoter is currently dating stunning Lucy Meck but admitted: “I’ve been on-off with Lauren since we were 15. We have split up lots of times.


“I still love Lauren and when I kiss her I want to rip her clothes off. I am infatuated with her., square as well as round, in white, blue, red, green and colour changing. They are now considerably plastic tea cups brighter than originally. While they are still used for decking and other garden installations, they can also be used to stunning effect in a variety of locations inside the home.”


Meanwhile,LED underwater fishing lights on boats are not only a novelty and only good for entertaining on boats at night. Of course they led light really look cool and add to the party atmosphere, sunbed fan Mark reckons he has helped give folk a better impression of his home county thanks to his telly role.


He said: “I think I have helped give Essex some class and show we are not all chavs.


“I have been an ambassador for Essex!”


A Christmas special of The Only Way Is Essex is set to go

沒有留言:

張貼留言